New Homes Program
- The Energy Right Solutions New Homes Program is designed to encourage the construction of energy-efficient, all-electric new homes in the BGMU service area.
- A new home qualifies for the program's energy right label by achieving an overall energy-efficiency rating that meets or exceeds the level of energy efficiency required for residential construction.
- Call 270-782-1200 for details.
Heat Pump Plan
- Under the Energy Right Heat Pump Plan, customers are eligible to receive a rebate for installing a heat pump meeting TVA's installation standards.
- Call for more information, 270-782-1200.
Green Power Switch
- Green Power Switch is a simple way to support regional renewable energy.
- Each $4.00 block of Green Power Switch you buy is added to your monthly bill and ensures 150 kilowatt-hours of electricity is generated by a renewable resource such as wind, solar, or biomass.
- Call 270-782-1200 or visit www.tva.com/greenpowerswitch/ for more information.