- Levelized payments smooth out heavy consumption/billing months in summer and winter.
- Payments are based on actual metered consumption of the current month and the previous eleven months.
- Call 270-782-1200 to sign up!
Outdoor Security Lighting
- BGMU will install security lights on existing utility poles and furnish electricity for a small monthly fee.
- BGMU security lights are controlled by a photocell that turns on the lights at dusk and turns them off at dawn.
- Outdoor security lights provide safety for you and your home.
- For more information, call 270-782-1200.
Water & Sewer Discounts
- If your household income is $22,000 or less, you may be eligible for a 10% discount on the first seven (7) units of water and sewer service.
- Customers must show evidence of income to a BGMU representative to receive the discount.
- Speak to a Customer Service representative for more information.
- BGMU makes a continued effort to educate our community using our Safety Trailor, Electric Junction model, and water model.
- We make presentations at local schools, civic club meetings, and other community events.
- To schedule an appointment, call 270-782-1200 and ask to speak with a Marketing representative.
Customer Assistance Program
- The Customer Assistance Program (CAP) helps customers avoid service disconnection due to hardship.
- Customers may elect to give $1 to $5 each month or make a one-time contribution for any amount.
- Donations go to a special fund administered by the Bowling Green-Warren County Welfare Center.
Electric Grills & Smokers
- Electric grills and smokers are available for purchase at our main office at 801 Center Street.